Go to Settings > Assets > Tank Assets
Tank Assets are used by drivers to identify they are picking up from the correct location as well as validating measurements for Reconciling a pickup.
To add a tank:
Click +Tank Asset to add a tank
There are several fields here:
- Serial Number: This is the serial number associated with identifying the tank
- Board Number: This is the National Board Number associated with identifying the tank. If there is no national board number for the tank, then put the serial number here again
- Manufacturer: This is the manufacturer that made the tank. If the tank manufacturer is not in the list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have it added
- Level Unit: The unit of measure on the gauge for the tank that the driver will read
- Min Level: The lowest level on the gauge of the tank
- Max Level: The highest level on of gauge of the tank.
- Size (Barrels): This is how many barrels of water can fit in the tank
To remove a tank:
Click on the actions buttons and select remove. This will remove the tank from your environment.