Go to Water > Dispatch
A region is a grouping of Pads, Disposal Facilities, and Carriers to manage orders within that area.
To Add a Region:
Click "+ Region"
Once you have done this, a form will pop up with the following steps.
- Region Name
- Check In Type
- Click the "+Pad" to associate the pad with the region and select the pad from the drop down you want
- Click the "+Disposal Facility" to associate the Disposal well with the region and select the pad from the drop down you want
- Carriers are added the same way to a region as they are to a sand job. See here for more details.
- These are the permissions that you select to give a carrier on the loads associated with this region. You can allow them to update the load status and/or time stamps
- IF you are using a logistics company to manage your pads, then you can select a logistics company under this section to give them permissions.
- This is for any special notes for this specific region.
To edit a region:
Hover over the region name and select the pencil to make changes to the region.