The Reconcile tab in the Job section allows you to view loads that were successfully delivered. This also where you will confirm and approve the loads for payment.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Reconcile Tab Overview
Step 1: From the Jobs tab, click on the Job name, and navigate to the Reconcile tab.
Step 2: At the top of the screen you can select whether you would like to download the entire report or specific loads in Excel, CSV, or PDF.
Step 3: The following is displayed for each delivered load for a job
- Load: This is the load number for a specific job
- Carrier: Shows the carrier and the driver who delivered the load
- Ticket: The ticket number associated with the load for a specific job
- Delivered Date: Date that the load arrived At Destination
- Load Weight: Weight of the two boxes that the driver had
- Total Miles: miles that the driver traveled from the Terminal to the Destination
- Hauling $: This cost is determined by using the total miles and the hauling rate.
- Other $: If the job has demurrage or load bonuses, it'll be calculated here
- Total Cost: Hauling cost plus Other costs
- Ticket Status: This is where OCR will match and verify ticket information. Green means the ticket matched and red means that the ticket didn't match
- Approve Status: Loads will go through the stages of Pending, Confirmed, and Approved
- Actions button: The load can be confirmed and then either paid or disputed
- Actions Ellipsis button: Here the load can be updated, View Detail, View Ticket, View Notes, or Download Trip
Filtering in the Reconcile Tab
Step 1: Filter and search for loads using the filter button on the top right of the main Reconcile tab.
Step 2: Using the following filter tools below will allow you to narrow down on a specific load your searching for.
- All Carriers: Select a carrier that you need to look up
- All Types: Can look for loads or asset loads
- All Ticket Statuses: Ticket Pending OCR, Ticket Mismatch, Ticket Match, or Paperless Terminal
- Filter by a date range
- Search by using a load number from the job
- Narrow down the loads by using a ticket number