Step 1: Set up all of the information you need for the job.
A job will be the area in the system where all dispatching of sand loads takes place. In the sand load you will pick a terminal, product, PO, and Stage Number for each load placed. Once a load is placed and a driver accepts that load you will be able to track that load in the job until it is delivered.
Jobs will require a certain items to fully complete the job set up process. Before you start setting up the job you will need to make sure you have the following set up:
Companies - Companies represent the companies you are working with on the job.
(Click here to learn how to set up a company)
Terminals - Terminal represent the facilities that the drivers will pick up the sand.
(Click here to learn how to set up a terminal)
Products - Products represent the types of sand that the driver will pick up.
(Click here to learn how to set up a product)
Destinations - Destination will represent the location that the drivers are delivering the sand to.
(Click here to learn how to set up a destination)
*Terminals, Companies, and Products only have to be added your profile one time. Once they have been added they will be in the system for good.
*Every time a new job is built that job will need to have a new destination built with it.
POs. - PO is the number that the driver will give the terminal to pick up there sand. This number will let the terminal know which type of sand they are loading the driver with.
(Click here to learn how to set up a PO)
Carrier - Carrier will represent the drivers that are delivering the sand.
Carrier Cost Setting - Carrier Cost Setting will represent rate that is associated with the load.
(Click here to learn how to set up a Carrier Cost Setting)
Adding a carrier is a one time thing. Once a carrier has been added you will not need to add that carrier again in your profile.
Wells - Well will be what the actual sand is being pumped in. There will be multiple wells per one job.
(Click here to learn how to set up a well.)
Step 2: Build the Job
Now that all items have been added you are not ready to build the job. The first thing you will need to do is find the jobs tab on the left hand side and select that. After making it to the jobs page you will notice a green "+ Add Job" button at the top of the page. Select that and the job setup page will show.
Once you have the job setup page up you will notice 9 sections in the job build.
The Settings field is going to represent the basic information to get the job started. Once you have filled out this information you are able to get out of the job set up and come back if you need to enter more information.
- Job Name - Crew Name followed by the full job name
- Job Type - Propx Box jobs will initiate the Box Management Feature. Be sure if you using PropX boxes to select PropX Box and not just Box.
- Start Date - Planned start of the job
- End Date - Planned end date of the job
- Destination - Select the Destination created for the job. If there are well associated with this Destination you will see the Wells Tab popup.
- Load Requirements - Appt Required, Stage No Required or Both. Whatever is selected will be required at the time of ordering.
- Use Appt Time - If selecting "Yes" Appt Time will be required at time or ordering. If selecting "No" Appt Time will NOT be required at time of ordering.
- Check In Type - Geofence or QR Code. You will want to select Geofence so driver will be into check into location using GPS.
- District - Select whatever District the job is happening in.
- Crew - Select whatever crew is associated with the job.
- Freight PO - Freight PO will represent every load with whatever is entered. Not Required.
- Frost Law - Frost Laws will allow PropDispatch Loads to be delivered in the system with only one box.
The wells field is going to represent the specific wells that are on this job. Wells are important because the supervisors on site use the well and stage number when creating a Stage Report.
- Well Name - Well names that are associated with the destination will appear in the dropdown.
- No. Stages - Enter the Number of stages per well.
- Ref # - Reference number is not needed when adding a well.
Select "+Add Well" to select add multiple wells.
The Roles field is going to represent the companies you are working with on the job. By adding the different companies to the job this will allow those companies to have a limited view of what is going on within your job.
- Operator (This field will always be required)
- Logistics Company (Optional)
- Service Company (Optional)
The products field is going to represent the specific types of sand added to a job and the PO that is attached to that type of sand. It is important that all Products and POs are added to the job to allow you to select these while placing an order.
Product - Sand Type
Unit Code - Type of unit Measure the PO is being weighed in
Pad Design - Amount of the Sand type required for the entire job
PO# - All active POs associated with the product selected with appear in the dropdown. Multiple POs can be linked with one type of products by hitting the "+" sign.
Current PO Volume - The current amount of Sand left on the PO selected will appear here
Pre-Fill Volume - Amount of Sand required to complete the prefill
PO Allocation - Amount of sand planned to be pulled off of the PO Selected.
Avg. Load Weight - Target weight for each load of sand.
The "+ Add Product" button will allow you to add different types of products and the same information will need to be entered for each type of products.
The carrier field is going to represent what all carriers and rates you are adding to the job. Adding a carrier in this field will give you the option to use that carrier on the job when placing an order.
- Carrier - Select the correct carrier you are wanting to add to the job. Select "+Add Carrier" to add multiple carriers.
- Equipment - Select the correct Equipment type from the dropdown. The equipment type will be displayed by Equipment Type, Basin and rate type. The equipment type is going to represent the rate attached for each load. If you have multiple equipment types, you will need to add the same carrier for as many equipment types you need to add. If you have multiple equipment types added for one carrier you will have to select which equipment type you are using at the time of ordering.
The permissions field is going to allow you to give or take away these specific permission for the carriers running for you on your job.
Update Load Time Stamps - By checking this you will give the carrier the ability the option to update the loads time stamps for each load.
Update Load Status - By checking this you will give the carrier the ability to Update a load Status.
Update the Product or PO - By checking this you will give the carrier the ability to Update a Product or PO on a specific load.
The Terminals field is going to be where all of the terminals will be added for the job. A terminal represents where that specific load of sand is being pulled out of. All terminals will need to be added to the job that are going to be used on that job.
Terminal - Select the appropriate terminal.
Approved Mileage - The approved mileage is the mileage from the terminal to the job. This mileage will be associated with each load ordered from this terminal.
Approved Load Time (Minutes) - This will represent the approved load time at the terminal.
Approved Unload Time (Minutes) - This will represent the Approved Unload Time at the job.
Approved Transit Time (Minutes) - This will represent the Approved Transit Time from the Terminal to the job.
Special Notes - Special Notes will appear to the driver throughout the entire load.
Accepted Notes - Accepted Notes will appear to the driver when he/she accepts the load in the mobile application.
Terminal Notes - Terminal Notes will appear to the driver when he/she checks in to the terminal in the mobile application.
In Transit Notes - In Transit Notes will appear to the driver when he/she checks out of the terminal.
At Dest Notes - At Dest Notes will appear to the driver when he/she checks into the destination.
After all Fields have been completed you have officially set up the job. You are now ready to start ordering loads for this job.